SUBLIMATION--- IS THE CHANNELING OF UNACCEPTABLE IMPULSES INTO A MORE ACCEPTABLE OUTLETS---

Today was the second night I am running for the wrong reasons. I am running not because of the sheer joy I found in running but because I want to release the pent up emotions that is building inside me.


I. AM. ABOUT. TO. EXPLODE.  

I was running with so much anger, I found myself clenching and unclenching my fist as I run. The upbeat, happy song I was listening in my Ipod doesn’t even help to sizzle the anger I felt. All for just some stupid news shoved at my face concerning a person that belongs to my past.

I don’t wanna be this kind of running monster. I always wanted to be the happy runner. I don’t want to associate running with negative emotions but rather with happy, positive thoughts.

Tomorrow is another day. And I firmly resolve that I will run with just happy thoughts in my mind. I will refrain from running with so much negativity in me.

I LOVE RUNNING. I don’t want it to be a part of my defense mechanism when my life isn’t in order.

I LOVE RUNNING.

I LOVE RUNNING HAPPY.

IT’S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

IT MUST BE AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Comments

Popular Posts