RUN, RUN AND RUN!

Today turned out to be a stressful day due to some news delivered to me. I know I shouldn't feel affected because it was a thing of the past but then again, emotions overflowed and  it rubbed on the scar deep turning it into a fresh painful wound...

So, I'll put on my trainers. Be out on this chilly night and RUN, RUN and RUN as far and as long as my feet would take me. I hate this feeling of being vulnerable. It brings me back to the time when I was barely hanging in a thread... It's a good thing I found my Salvation in RUNNING. In running, I don't feel that I am such a weak, emotional wreck. I don't feel vulnerable....

In running, I feel strong, fast and feel that I could outrun and forget all my worries and woes....

I need my dose of adrenaline-pumping RUN now!!!

I'M OUTTIE....

Comments

Popular Posts