Love Your Body | The Body Shop

Last night, my mom and I joined the shopping trip going to Panorama mall. We were resolved just to window shop (since it wasn't "SALE" yet) and to buy some items from the groceries.


We were so adamant with our resolution that even my friends ZARA, Bershka, H&M and Terranova were not able to convince us to shop. Ha ha! Just when I was congratulating myself for a job well done, my eyes were fixated to this green store that says "The Body Shop". The next thing I know, I was inside and was eyeing the cosmetics. Every girl, kikay or not, should have a set of beauty products, RIGHT? Hehe…  I was convincing myself that it is not a matter of luxury but more of a basic necessity… Am I right again, girls?
Anyways, what was particularly on my mind when I went inside the store is to buy myself a blush-on. It is the only item that is lacking on my "kikay-kit" (I have to thank my mom for supplying me with what I need). =)

As usual, I end up buying more than what I intended to buy. haha!



Brush on Perles de Soleil Bronze


Cheek Colour #04


Also bought this Blusher Brush! =)


This mirror pouch is a freebie!  ♥♥♥


Back in the Philippines, my sister and I were patrons of The Body Shop. We soooo love their body washes, lotions, body oils and scrubs! Though it's a bit pricey, we love The Body Shop because of their commitment in protecting the planet by only using natural ingredients, reducing their environmental impact by using recycled materials from the bottles, plastics and paper bags they use and by saying no to animal testing---the more reason I patronize their products!

Their Value:

"We believe there is only one way to be beautiful, nature's way."

And we all agree...

Comments

Popular Posts