Globe Run for Home 2010

I am missing the running community and the running events in the Philippines. Though I am constantly running here during my free time, nothing beats running in a race. It helps you gauge your running limits and unleashes the competitive side of you.

I wrote about my running events and races in my previous blogs. But this time, I want to edit them and make each running event a separate blog. That's how much I missed running in the Philippines! =)

Let's start with: 

GLOBE RUN FOR HOME 2010
March 21
(5k, 34:57)

A charity fun run by Globe and Ayala land aiming to raise funds for the benefit of Habitat for Humanity. This was the first running event that I joined. My sister, Czarina Joy Bongon, was one of the people who introduced me to running and registered me to my first running event—the Globe Run for Home 2010. I finished the run at 34 minutes and 57 secs.

Click this link to view my runpix:
That time, I don’t have a proper running shoes yet. I used my old, reliable trainers during the run and thank God I made it! I even finished first than my sister. ;)

with Czarina Joy- the sister who introduced me to running, Czar Christian-the brother who eventually became my running buddy

circumoral cyanosis... hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts