NIKE FREE RUN +2 IN BRIGHT CERISE/WHITE-ANTHRACITE-VOLT COLOR


2 months ago, Nike released the Nike Free Run +2. 

The Nike Free Run +2 women's running shoe is designed to maximize the foot's natural range of motion while providing protection and cushioning.

It is designed to keep the foot in place without restricting movement, is lightweight and flexible with inner sleeve to provide a snug feel but is enough to allow the natural motion of the foot.

Deep flex grooves along the outsole allow the foot to move naturally in multiple directions. The heel features a “center of pressure” design for extra cushioning on contact, maximizing overall flexibility.

The Nike Free Run+ 2 Shoe also delivers a plush, cushioned ride. With its Phylite material seamlessly fused on the midsole with the outsole, it creates a one-piece design that is resilient and durable. The molded sockliner mimics the curves of the foot for a comfortable, supportive fit.

I fell in love with the Bright Cerise/White-Anthracite-Volt color. Cerise is a bright pinkish red tone while volt is more like a neon green hue. 

I HAVE A FLAIR FOR EYE CANDY SHOES! =) SO FEMININE & FLAUNTY. I WILL OWN YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS!
I am wondering where the hell I will get one here in Riyadh. If you know of a Nike store that has one, please let me know right away! I will be forever greatful! =)

I ALSO LOVE THIS TRAINERS! NIKE FREE HYPERTR

An evidence for my love for color! I bought this Nike Free HyperTR September of last year. And though not specifically a running shoes (I have a Dart7 and an Adidas Stability Response), I used to wear them during some of my races. I actually wear them during my Half-marathon for the Quezon City International Marathon or QCIM 2 and it was comfortable and it feels so natural to run when I am in them. REALLY! =)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts