The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Breaking Dawn Part 1 Theatrical Trailer


The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for the Part 1 of Breaking Dawn (the fourth installment on the Twilight Saga) was officially released. I know some of you are really excited about this. I for one am dying to hear the songs included in the OST but for now, all I can share is the list.

1. The Joy Formidable: END TAPES
2. Angus and Julia Stone: LOVE WILL TAKE YOU
3. Bruno Mars: IT WILL RAIN
4. Sleeping at Last: TURNING PAGE
5. The Features: From Now On
6. Christina Perri: A Thousand Years
7. Theophilus London: NEIGHBORS
8. The Belle Brigade: I DIDN'T MEAN IT
9. Noisettes: SISTER ROSETTA (2011 VERSION)
10. Cider Sky: NORTHERN LIGHTS
11. Iron & Wine: FLIGHTLESS BIRD, AMERICAN MOUTH (WEDDING VERSION)
12. Imperial Mammoth: REQUIEM ON WATER
13. Aqualung & Lucy Schwartz: COLD
14. Mia Maestro: LLOVERA
15. Carter Burwell: LOVE DEATH BIRTH

I was expecting a song from Muse in the soundtrack (Newborn maybe) and from Paramore too. I love Bruno Mars…but on the playlist of Breaking Dawn? I don't know… Let's see… =)


Comments

Popular Posts