My Bucket List
|My Bucket List written on my iPhone's Notes|
105 days ago (to be exact), I made a list of things I wanted to do in my life time before well, I "kick the bucket". I don't know if I would be able to do all these things but I am certainly hoping that I would.
So here goes…
1. Travel one country alone. This would belong in my "do-it-later" list since financial wise, I am not yet ready.
2. Conquer Heights. I am thinking of Sky Diving or Bunjee Jumping. Knee-buckling eh?
3. Tour one European Country. Or more.
4. Let's go Batanes! This is a local province in the Philippines that I would want to visit someday.
5. Randomly have a feeding program for street children. This I'm thinking to do really soon…
6. Shop til you Drop! I have to get rich soon! Haha
7. To finish a Marathon. I'm still practicing though. I still need to work on my endurance.
8. Attend a Woodstock Concert. 2019 would be the 50th year of the 1st Woodstock concert and I am really, really hoping it would push through.
9. Scuba Diving with Sharks. I still need to work on my courage…
10. Learn how to surf. I tried 2 times already but still…
11. To be a Photo pro.
12. To own a house by the beach.
13. To climb 10 mountains in my lifetime. 9 more to go...
14. Learn 1 foreign language.
15. To donate to a good cause.
16. Travel on a Cruise Ship.
17. Climb the steps to Macchu Picchu.
18. To do an ultra-marathon. Would be my dream…